Wednesday, November 14, 2012

resignation

I've been horrible at posting lately. I guess I just don't want to - sometimes it feels like I have nothing to say, and sometimes it feels like I just have nothing I want to say to the internet.

I'm thinking I might party like it's 1994 and start keeping a paper journal again. There's something appealingly nostalgic about that, and I've found myself keeping ticket stubs and other flat-sort-of trinkets to paste into it.

So if you're reading this, you can still reach me on twitter. I'll still post on instagram. And you can still email me at ridiculouslyeverafter@gmail.com. Who knows, I may even post here again someday; I like to keep my options open.

But for now, this is it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in the same boat! Just feelin' like L-I-V-I-N instead of b-l-o-g-g-i-n, ya know? I'm gonna find you on Insta. I'm @cocohunnicutt. xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh good! I want to keep in touch ;)

      Delete