Wednesday, September 19, 2012

birthday like a boss

 So... I was in Vegas last weekend! Apparently being the sluttiest-dressed of all my ladies!
It has come to my attention that my friends are a really inappropriate and gropey bunch. At the Cougar game, the people behind us had to ask who was paired up with whom because whenever someone is sad, it's common practice for whoever's closest to goose their butt and lick their ear. (We're weird?)
The Cougs won the game by 8, but the spread was 8.5 and let me tell you - I have never seen so many disappointed winners in my life. The cab line from the stadium was crazy long, but BFF's boyfriend found a party bus driver who took pity on us because it was my birthday in an hour (well also, he took our money).
BFF packed a suitcase full of birthday supplies, and she and Adam decorated the room with streamers and confetti and balloons. She even got me a birthday hat and ribbon to wear, and a giant fake stogie to chew on all day. It was a hilariously random prop, but the more I drank the more I enjoyed having it. Go figure.
Bathroom mirror shot! I don't know why.
And then we went and saw Beatles LOVE again! I was so happy. Granted, my memory is hazy, but from what I've heard I was singing and dancing the entire time.
We always pick up a shot glass when we go on vacation, and most of our friends buy one for our collection when they go out. This weekend we ended up with 4 shot glasses to commemorate our trip. It was so much fun to be in Vegas for my birthday, to wear a crown and have people shout "Happy Birthday" to me everywhere I went. And if it wasn't that, it was cheers of "Go Cougs!" because apparently we all felt it was worthy of a trip to Vegas for an away football game. I have definitely become a person who enjoys my birthday - this was definitely the best one yet.

3 comments:

  1. Great way to celebrate a birthday! Love the cigar! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, you do birthdays like a pro! Glad you had a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and happy birthday!!! :) Looks like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete